I am a member of the People’s United Party, because I believe:
1. That all human beings are equal regardless of race, color, creed or gender;
2. That every Belizean has right to freedom of expressions, of movement, of religious belief and of association within the context of the law;
3. That every Belizean has the right to the protection of life and property according to law;
4. That the best form of government for Belize is based on democratic principles that guarantee the right to vote in free and fair elections and where governments are accountable to the people;
5. That every Belizean is an integral part of the nation and has a right and a duty to participate in the peaceful, constructive, Belizean revolution which has brought us freedom and the INDEPENDENT BELIZE whose natural resources and environments we must protect, enhance and hold in trust for future generations.